Fortnite Llamas, Clay Pigeons, hoops, lightning bolts and ALL Season 5 challenges solved
Fortnite Battle Royale Season 5 is in full swing, complete with a ton of new weekly challenges.
As part of the big Season 5 update, Epic Games has made three of the weekly challenges available for free and the other four challenges exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Season 5 also features bonus challenges that will net players specific items. The Road Trip challenges are similar to Blockbuster challenges from Season 4.
The Road Trip tier rewards players with special loading screens for fully completing all weekly challenges. These loading screens feature hidden Battle Star clues.
Drift Challenges, meanwhile, reward players with new costume pieces for earning XP. Earning enough XP to complete four out of five tiers unlocks a special Harvesting Tool.
The Fortnite Season 5, Week 1 challenges in full…
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
• Search a Supply Llama (1) – see gallery below
• Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade Eliminations (HARD) (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
• Search chests in Snobby Shores (7)
• Search floating Lightning Bolts (7) – see gallery above
• Follow the treasure map found in Risky Reels (HARD) (1) – see gallery above
• Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (HARD) (3)
The Fortnite Season 5, Week 2 challenges in full…
• Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000)
• Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
• Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
• Score a basket on different hoops (5) – see gallery above
• Search chests in Loot Lake (7)
• Search between an oasis, rock archway and dinosaurs (1) (HARD) – see gallery above
• Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) (HARD)
The Fortnite Season 5, Week 3 challenges in full…
Fortnite Week 3 Free Challenges
• Deal damage to opponents in a single match (500)
• Use a Launchpad (1)
• Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory (HARD) (1) – see gallery above
Fortnite Week 3 Battle Pass Challenges
• Search chests in Fatal Fields (7)
• Shoot a Clay Pigeon at different locations (5) – see gallery above
• Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills (5)
• Explosive weapon eliminations (HARD) (3)
The Fortnite Week 4 challenges in full…
Fortnite Week 4 free challenges…
• Build Structures (250)
• Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK (5) – see gallery above
• Eliminate players in Dusty Divot (HARD) (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Battle Pass challenges
• Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
• Search chests in Flush Factory (7)
• Search between a gas station, soccer pitch, and Stunt Mountain (HARD) (1) – see gallery above
• Pistol Eliminations (HARD) (3)