Fortnite Season 6 is reside for Battle Royale gamers on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Change, iOS and Android.
Sadly, nonetheless, the sport is down for gamers on Xbox One.
Fortnite Battle Royale crashes have began to crop up on Xbox One, as gamers complain of not having the ability to get on-line.
Epic Video games is at the moment investigating the difficulty, though there is not any estimated time scale about when it is going to be again on-line.
“We’re investigating a rise in crashes on Xbox,” reads an Epic Video games tweet. “We’ll present an replace as soon as we’ve extra data.”
Epic can be investigating problems with players purchasing V-bucks.
The Fortnite season 6 Battle Cross can solely be bought with V-Bucks – the in-game foreign money utilized in Fortnite.
Nevertheless, Epic Video games has acquired a variety of reviews from gamers greeted with an error message once they tried to buy Fortnite V-Bucks.
Epic Video games is investigating the issue, so anticipate a refund should you had been affected by the V-bucks difficulty.
Gamers who buy a Battle Cross can full challenges and earn XP as a way to unlock new objects.
The Season 6, Week 1 challenges will be discovered under…
FORTNITE SEASON 6 WEEK 1 CHALLENGES – FREE CHALLENGES
• Pickup a Legendary Merchandise in (three) completely different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Regain (150) well being from a Cozy Campfire – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Search (three) Chests (HARD) – three Battle Stars
FORTNITE SEASON 6 WEEK 1 CHALLENGES – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Apply (500) shields – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
• Dance below (7) completely different Streetlight Spotlights (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Remove opponents in (5) completely different named places (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars