Fortnite challenges are live for the first week of Season 6.
As regular players will already be aware of, Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week.
Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
One of this week’s harder challenges tasks players with dancing under different streetlight spotlights.
You’ll have to dance under seven spotlights in total, although you don’t have to do them all in one game.
The locations of the Streetlight spotlights can be found in the image above.
One of the Streetlights can be found in the north-west part of Tilted Towers. You can then head west to the soccer pitch to find a second Spotlight.
The third Streetlight Spotlight can be found in the northern part of Pleasant Park, while another is north-east in the area between Pleasant Park and Lazy Links.
The northern part of Lazy Links should be your next destination, followed by a visit to Risky Reels and then Retail Row.
You’ll receive ten Battle Stars when you complete the challenge.
FORTNITE SEASON 6 WEEK 1 CHALLENGES – FREE CHALLENGES
• Pickup a Legendary Item in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Regain (150) health from a Cozy Campfire – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Search (3) Chests (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
FORTNITE SEASON 6 WEEK 1 CHALLENGES – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Apply (500) shields – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
• Dance under (7) different Streetlight Spotlights (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate opponents in (5) different named locations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars