Fortnite season 6 week 1 challenges have become available to play today in the brand new Battle Pass.
Fortnite season 6 launched today bringing with it new skins, the pets feature as well as an updated Battle Royale.
On day one of the new Fortnite season the Fortnite season 6 week 1 challenges also went live.
Here is the full list of Fortnite season 6 week 1 challenges, with the free and Battle Pass tasks listed:
FORTNITE SEASON 6 WEEK 1 CHALLENGES – FREE CHALLENGES
• Pickup a Legendary Item in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Regain (150) health from a Cozy Campfire – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Search (3) Chests (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
FORTNITE SEASON 6 WEEK 1 CHALLENGES – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Apply (500) shields – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
• Dance under (7) different Streetlight Spotlights (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate opponents in (5) different named locations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
If you complete all of the Fortnite season 6 week 1 challenges you will be rewarded with the Fortnite season 6 week 1 loading screen.
The Fortnite season 6 Battle Pass brings with it a range of Halloween-themed skins as well as the new consumable Shadow Stones.
In a blog post online, Epic Games outlined what fans can expect from the Fortnite season 6 Battle Pass.
They said: “Season 6 arrives in Battle Royale and brings new goodies with it!
“Uncover what’s in the new Battle Pass, explore an updated island with Pets, and become one with the shadows with a new consumable.
“Join in on the Cram Session mini-event in Save the World and learn more about a new enemy that has appeared from the Storm.”