Fortnite Supply Llama challenge
Fortnite fans are struggling with one of the Season 6, week 1 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
One of this week’s ‘Search’ challenges is separated into three stages.
It starts of straightforward enough, with stage one challenging players to search three chests.
These are usually found in attics, basements and other hard to reach places, and are accompanied by their own sound effect.
The next phase is a bit trickier, as players must search two supply Drops. These tend to drop later in the game – so keep an eye on the skies when the numbers start to dwindle.
You’ll also need to be careful not to get picked off by a sniper when searching for the loot.
For the final stage, players must search a single Supply Llama, which is when things get really complicated.
There’s usually only a handful on the map at any one time, and they pop up in completely random locations. I’ve found a couple on cliff edges and by the banks of different streams.
The gallery above might give you a better idea about where to look.
The Fortnite Season 6, Week 1 challenges in full…
Fortnite Season 6, Week 1 Free Challenges…
• Pickup a Legendary Item in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Regain (150) health from a Cozy Campfire – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Search (3) Chests (HARD) – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2: Search (2) Supply Drops – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 3: Search (1) Supply Llama – 1 Battle Star
Fortnite Season 6, Week 1 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Apply (500) shields – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2: Land at Tomato Temple – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 3: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 4: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
• Dance under (7) different Streetlight Spotlights (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate opponents in (5) different named locations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars