The challenges for Season 6, Week 2 in Fortnite Battle Royale are now live. There are four challenges that are only available to Battle Pass players and the remaining three can also be completed by Free Pass players. We have previously leaked the challenges for this week, but the official challenges can now be seen below.
- Visit all of the Corrupted Areas (7)
- Use a Shadow Stone in different matches (3)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Assault Rifles to opponents (HARD)(200)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1)
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- SMG Eliminations (HARD)(3)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents (200)
The corrupted areas are already quite prominent on the map, but we have highlighted them on the map below so you can see where they are at a quick glance. One of the challenges require you to visit all of the corrupted areas of the map and there are seven in total. Shadow Stones are found in the corrupted areas and so you will be able to complete two challenges by visiting all the areas, but you will need to complete the Shadow Stone challenge in three different matches.
There are two different stage challenges for this week, with them both being challenges where you will need to deal damage to opponents with different weapons.
The challenges for this week are quite straight forward and self explanatory. Good luck completing the challenges, we will be posting the solution to the Hunting Party challenge shortly.