Fortnite fans can pick up a brand new secret Battle Star by completing the Week 7 challenges and unlocking the hidden loading screen.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
You can even earn an additional Battle Star or banner by completing all seven challenges and unlocking a special loading screen (above).
This week’s hidden Battle Star is one of the easiest to spot. It can be found on the left side at the edge of the loading screen.
Just in case you still can’t see the Battle Star, we’ve circled it in the image above.
If you’ve been paying attention during Season 7, then you’ve probably figured out that it’s by the throne in Polar Peak.
Just head to C7 on the map and head to the main hall in the castle where you’ll see the throne.
It’s worth remembering that you’ll need to complete all of the challenges to unlock the loading screen and banner.
The full list of Season 7, Week 7 challenges can be seen below.
Fortnite Week 7 Free Challenges…
• Visit all Expedition Outposts (7)
• Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches (3)
• Pistol eliminations (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Week 7 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Land at Salty Springs
– Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
– Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
– Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
– Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms
• Search Chests in Leaky Lake or Frosty Flights (7)
• Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings (1) (HARD)
• Deal damage to opponents in a single match (200) (HARD)
– Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (300)
– Final Stage: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (400)
Daily Express :: Gaming Feed