Fortnite fans are working their way through the Week 10 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Week 10 challenges task players with dealing damage with scoped weapons, eliminating enemies with assault rifles and searching chests.
One of the more interest challenges involves getting a score of 5 or more at three different shooting galleries.
This is a staged challenge, which means you’ll need to complete the first part to unlock the second and so on.
The first stage tasks players with scoring 5 or more at the shooting gallery east of Wailing Woods.
As you can see from the map above, the first shooting gallery can be found on map square J3.
The second stage takes players to the shooting gallery north of Retail Row, which is H5 on the map.
The final shooting gallery can be found east of Paradise Palms, in the top right corner of map square I8.
Another challenge involves the Expedition Outposts, which must be visited in a single match.
Fortunately, this particular challenge isn’t too difficult if you know where to look. The locations of the Expedition Outposts can be seen in the image below.
The best way to guarantee you visit them all four in a single game is by grabbing a plane.
The remaining Week 10 challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Week 10 free challenges…
• Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (3)
• Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (7)
• Assault Rifle Eliminations (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Week 10 Battle Pass challenges…
• Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents
• Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods
– Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery north of Retail Row
– Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Paradise Palms
• Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (4) (HARD)
• Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or a Boogie Bomb in different matches (3) (HARD)
Daily Express :: Gaming Feed