The latest printing issues hitting some Windows 10 users are as follows…
• Elements of a document that are meant to be printed may appear as solid black or colour boxes. Affected elements includes barcodes, QR codes as well as graphical items like logos.
• Table lines on a printed document may be missing, and other alignment or formatting issues may crop up as well.
• Windows 10 users that attempt to print from some apps or to certain printers may also simply get a blank page.
If you’re wondering which cumulative updates are causing the Windows 10 issues then these are the patches to lookout for…
• KB5000802 for Windows 10 2004/20H2 & Windows Server 2004/20H2
• KB5000808 for Windows 10 1909 & Windows Server 1909
• KB5000822 for Windows 10 1809 & Windows Server 2019
• KB5000809 for Windows 10 1803 & Windows Server 1803