Who is eligible for the Covid vaccine?
The Covid vaccine is currently being offered to all people in the top nine priority groups.
- People aged 50 or over
- People at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- Eligible frontline health or social care workers
- People who have a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- People who have a learning disability
- People who are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
READ MORE: Cancer symptoms: The first warning sign of nasopharyngeal cancer
Failing this, you will be asked for other personal details to find your booking, such as your name and date of birth.
From here, you can cancel your vaccine appointment and book a new one.
People will need to change their vaccine appointments if they have to self-isolate after testing positive for Covid-19 or being a contact of someone who tests positive.