Karakin has become the latest map to debut in the mobile version of the hit Battle Royale franchise and is available to download today.
Offering a fresh landscape to survive in, the PUBG Mobile Karakin update brings 2km x 2km scale, boasting large open areas and rocks to hide behind.
According to the patch notes, Karakin supports up to 64-players and is built for rifles battles both in the mountains and cities.
There are also new underground areas to explore, as well as new map features to combat and use to your own advantage.
Karakin includes a new Demolition Zone, something that Tencent describes as a purple zone that needs to be watched carefully.
Another big feature added to the game this week includes changes to the interior of buildings.
When not being blown up, some buildings will include thinner walls, meaning you can fire through them as a way to clear the area.
Tencent has also revamped the Karakin weapons list, adding in the Panzerfaust and Sticky Bomb.
For those who have never wielded one, the Panzerfaust is a single shot launcher packing a punch that can tear down Karakin’s walls as well as opposing players.
Gamers will need to be careful whilst using such a weapon, as the chance of blowing yourself are also very high.
While PUBG Mobile continues to receive new content, along with fresh Royale Passes and Seasons, changes are coming.
Set in the future, New State will be able to offer futuristic weaponry, as well as new map features.
The first bit of news we have is that New State will be set on a new map called Troi and will boast futuristic weaponry and gear.
Gamers will be able to use drones and deployable cover while trying to remain the last person standing.
Here’s a full rundown of what new features and gameplay will be included in PUBG New State:
Using diverse weapons and tactics, 100 survivors will face off until only one player or team remains standing. With an ever-shrinking Blue Zone, players must find weapons, vehicles, and consumables to gain the upper hand.
- Graphics that surpass the standard of mobile gaming with Global Illumination technology.
- Drop into massive open worlds that feature the most realistic graphics available for mobile gaming.
- With next-generation mobile graphics, PUBG: NEW STATE delivers the full battle royale experience straight into players’ hands.
Realistic and Dynamic Gunplay
- Enjoy realistic gunplay optimized for mobile gaming.
- Master different weapons and make each of them your own with weapon customization.
Next Generation Survival
- Enjoy a variety of tools and features, including drones, combat rolls, and more.
- Explore massive 8×8 km open worlds with a variety of vehicles.
- Utilize a variety of weapons in order to swing the battle in your favour for a more immersive battle royale experience.
Expanding the PUBG Universe
- Set in the near future, years have passed since the original game. In 2051, anarchy rules as numerous factions battle each other.
- The competition has evolved into a new battleground featuring state-of-the-art technology that requires survivors to adopt new tactics to survive.