According to the development team’s latest hints, the Unstable Bow, new Vehicle cosmetics and 50-player matchmaking in Creative will be included in the new patch.
Epic Games has also warned that Fortnite downtime will last several hours tonight and will be longer than usual. Fortnite servers will be going offline at 7am BST, or 2am ET if you live in the United States.
ORIGINAL: Epic Games are expected to update Fortnite with another patch this week, although it might not be as big as recent ones.
Following the successful launch of Season 6, Epic has been drip-feeding new content every few weeks to keep things fresh.
And leakers are expecting the new Fortnite update to arrive in the coming days, with predictions ranging from April 13 to April 15.
Based on recent releases, Epic Games could choose to launch its latest patch earlier in the week. And if it does choose to do this, we would expect Fortnite server downtime to start at around 9am BST in the UK.
Epic Games could choose to release a new weapon this week to spice things up, with the Unstable Bow long rumoured for an April release.
The Recycler only recently went live, so the development team might take a little while longer to launch another new device onto the Island.
From what has been shared so far, the Unstable Bow will be an exotic weapon that will be available to buy from an NPC.
And not only will it provide a damage boost, but it could also cause further disruption by “glitching” the enemy.
We won’t know more until Epic chooses to release it, and there is no guarantee it will be part of Fortnite update 16.20.
New weapon mods are also expected to be released over the coming weeks, although these remain more speculative.
Epic Games might have made some serious changes to this new feature since they were originally spotted by data miners, and might have even been scrapped.
- The Code Green Wrap is not displaying its numbers design.
- When playing Fortnite, players cannot create system-level parties that include players on both PS5 and PS4.
- Due to an issue, Slurpshrooms and Coconuts are temporarily disabled.
- Collection Book Character #17 is currently not appearing on the Island.
- Players have a clear, unimpaired view while in the storm using Performance Mode or on Mobile.
- Arena playlist issues.
- We’re investigating an issue with the start with pickaxe setting still spawning with a pickaxe
- Vehicles not moving properly in Creative.
- The 3D reset itself to 75% on each launch of the title, even if the player saved their settings to 100% in the last session.
- Successfully completing missions in the Scurvy Shoals Ventures season doesn’t grant proper quest credit for “Directive: Mission Alert 2!”
This article originally appeared on Daily Express :: Gaming Feed