Notes from this week’s latest changes were posted on the official Returnal website and contain these tweaks to the game:
- Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
- Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.
- Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.
This is due to gamers being affected by a corrupted save error, which highlights the problems through a CE-100028-1 error code.
Since this problem was highlighted by fans, the latest PS5 Returnal patch has been removed and will be replaced by another in the coming hours.
A message from Housemarque explains the current situation, telling gamers that those who have been affected by today’s problems will have to re-download Returnal.
“All users affected by the 1.3.3 need to re-download the game. Our sincerest apologies.
“Q: How do we know we are affected? A: You’ll get the CE-100028-1 error popup. Just wait for the next patch coming soon if you’re not sure. So to be safe, don’t start the game before the upcoming patch is available and downloaded.”
It’s unclear when the new Rertunal update will be made available to download but it appears gamers will have access to it on Thursday, May 6.
This post originally appeared on Daily Express :: Gaming Feed