Annoyingly for fans of the hit shooter, maintenance began just before Xur and Trials of Osiris began, meaning there will be less time to play them this week.
And there is no way for Bungie to extend both events as Season 14 will be going live on Tuesday, May 11.
The good news is that Destiny 2 servers will only be down for few hours and should be back online before the end of the day.
A new post from Bungie provides the latest information, telling fans: “Destiny 2 is being brought offline for expected maintenance.
“At 2 PM PDT (2100 UTC), players will be able to log back into Destiny 2. Ongoing maintenance is expected to conclude at 3 PM (2200 UTC).”
For gamers in the UK, this means that Destiny 2 servers will be back online at 10pm BST, on May 7.
It should be noted that while there is Maintenance being conducted today, there will still need to be another period of downtime on May 11.
This is so Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer can commence, and will also mean gamers will need to download a new patch.
Abilities, Aspects, and Fragments
- Colorblind Support
- Sublcass Tuning
- Shiver Strike melee energy is now refunded when Glacial Quake ends.
- Fixed an issue in which players can trigger Whisper of Torment by standing in an opponent’s Barricade.
- Chaos Reach
Regarding future tuning plans, we also wanted to pull a word from Sandbox Discipline Lead Kevin Yanes:
Kevin: Hey all!
The Sandbox team is working on a slew of tuning updates over the next few Seasons. We’re aware of key points of feedback in PvE and PvP. In update 3.2.0, we have a few minor changes to Stasis Hunters and some bug fixes that you see above. Here’s a quick list of some key places we’re actively looking at for the future: Stasis Freeze, Slow accuracy penalties, and Whisper of Hedrons. We will share more with you soon.
Now, back to the patch notes preview!
Nav Mode (Menu that appears when pulling out your Ghost)
- Separated Bounties from Quests in Nav Mode.
- All Bounties now appear in Nav Mode. They can no longer be tracked as a result.
- Category switching on keyboard and mouse can now be controlled with the scroll wheel.
- Tracked Triumph now appears in its own Nav Mode category.
- Legends added to the Director Destinations tab.
- Shortcut between HUD quest step notifications and quest details screen added for keyboard and mouse users.
- 6v6 Crucible activities have an updated intro experience.
- H.E.L.M. now appears in the Director Destinations tab (moved from Tower map) and has its own map.
- Focused Umbral Engrams and Prismatic Recaster
- Umbral Engrams now auto-decrypt when Focused via the Prismatic Recaster.
- The visual states for focusing options on the Prismatic Recaster have been streamlined to reduce visual clutter and confusion.
This post originally appeared on Daily Express :: Gaming Feed