Group up and party on the payload during the annual Overwatch Anniversary event on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Overwatch is bringing back fan-favorite brawls and packing Anniversary Loot Boxes with commemorative items from the past and five new legendary skins!
Play and Earn
With the launch of the Overwatch Anniversary event, players will also find a new way to earn weekly rewards. Play games in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade to unlock sprays, player icons, and stylish skins like Cybermedic Ana, Bird of Paradise Echo, and 8 Ball Wrecking Ball. Wins count as two games. Each week brings new rewards to earn!
As part of the Overwatch’s Anniversary celebration, they’re unlocking the brawl vault, giving you the chance to dive back into your favorite modes from earlier seasonal events. Check out the schedule below to see when your favorite brawls will be back (regional times may vary).
- Summer Games Brawls: Each Tuesday of the event [May 18, May 25, June 1, and June 8.]
- Halloween Terror Brawls: Each Wednesday of the event [May 19, May 26, and June 2.]
- Junkenstein Challenges: Each Thursday of the event [May 20, May 27, and June 3.]
- Winter Wonderland Brawls: Each Friday of the event [May 21, May 28, and June 4.]
- Lunar New Year Brawls: Each Saturday of the event [May 22, May 29, and June 5.]
- Archives Missions Brawls: Each Sunday of the event [May 23, May 30, and June 6.]
- Overwatch Archives Challenge Missions: Each Monday of the event [May 24, May 31, and June 7.]
Along with a party pile of new collectibles, Anniversary Loot Boxes have a chance to contain items from past Anniversary and seasonal events. Each purchase of the 50 Anniversary Loot Boxes bundle also contains a bonus Legendary Loot Box containing at least one legendary item!
In addition to earning Anniversary Loot Boxes by purchasing them in the shop, unlock one Legendary Loot Box just for logging in. But don’t wait too long – claim these Loot Boxes before the party’s over on June 8!
Overwatch® Legendary Edition
Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
Author: Alex Hunter, Consumer Marketing Coordinator, Overwatch
This post originally appeared on Xbox Wire