With Season 7 set to kick off next week, there is only a short period left to complete your Fortnite Week 12 Challenges.
And the most eye-catching of them all is the Fortnite Raids – Raid an artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and Coral Castle -which asks players to interact with Ancient Llama statues found in Stealthy Stronghold and Coral Castle.
It’s a pretty easy challenge to complete when you know where to go and the best route to take.
The other challenges for this week are pretty straight forward, and the full list includes the following tasks:
- Visit the Zero Point (1)
- Craft pistols (3)
- Defeat a Spire Guardian (1)
- Hunt predators (3)
- Tame boars outside of Colossal Crops (1)
- Chicken Glider at Colossal Crops (1)
- Raid an artifact.
Focusing on raiding the artifact challenge, it’s a pretty easy one to tick off the list when your ready to unlock the final Season 7 rewards.
Due to the nature of the Challenge, gamers will only need to focus on the North-West of the map.
This should make it easier to complete, however, there is a good chance of there being a lot of players doing the same.
This means that when you’re running around the different locations, you could find yourself in hot water.
To complete this challenge, Fortnite gamers need to raid an artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and Coral Castle.
Challenge hunters should only need to find one artifact at each location, meaning you need a total of two from both places.
Some gamers are reporting that they found two artifacts at one location and were still able to complete the match.
The good news is that while there are a lot of people hunting for them, there are eight artifacts that you can find on the map.
There are four artifacts at the Stronghold and four at the Castle, making for an even split across each location.
For Coral Castle:
- An Artifact can be found south of the main keep in a building.
- An Artifact can be found perched on top of a hill just east of Coral Castle.
- An Artifact is located underwater beneath part of a bridge in the north area.
- An Artifact is located underwater around the middle of Coral Castle.
For Stealthy Stronghold:
- An Artifact can be found southwest of the Stronghold in the direction of Pleasant Park.
- Two Artifacts can be found in buildings located in the middle of the Stronghold.
- An Artifact can be found north-west of the main structure on an islet almost completely surrounded by water.
It should be noted that gamers are looking for an ancient llama statue and that they only need to interact with it to complete the challenge.
No extra requirements are needed at this time.
Epic Games has confirmed that Fortnite Season 7 will begin on June 8, telling gamers this week:
“Similar to last Season, your cache of Bars will be reset when Chapter 2 Season 7 drops. Pick up Exotics, upgrade your weapons, run wild with it and spend your supply. Our fourth Wild Week, starting June 3, is all about huge discounts, so make your Bars rain before they’re gone.”
This post originally appeared on Daily Express :: Entertainment Feed