Monster Hunter Rise still receives some content after release. It has mostly been in the form new updates. Some of these updates are very large. Capcom likes to publish updates within the last half of each month. This is happening right now in late July.
Capcom released an update earlier in the night. After you have downloaded it, your Nintendo Switch exclusive game will be updated to version 3.2.0. The official patch notes are a lengthy list. Numerous elements were added along with numerous bug fixes. Below, you can view the complete patch notes.
- Every week, new Event Quests are available.
- Nintendo eShop offers new DLC.
- Arabic language support is available.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- A bug that caused quests to start while the player had their items box open was fixed.
- A bug was fixed that allowed players to put the same trinket twice in their rooms when they changed their interior.
- A bug that sometimes caused only one color to be altered in layered armor was fixed when you edit all colors simultaneously via Layered Armor Pigment at the Buddy Smithy.
- A bug that caused discrepancies in the Buddy’s preview when changing Buddy’s layered armor color was fixed.
- A bug that caused Ikari’s dialog to not be correct when he was speaking to him at a certain time in the harbour in the village has been fixed.
- Fixes a bug that caused the controls not to work if the player presses rapidly the A button while ordering a Motley Mix from the canteen.
- Corrected a bug that caused Goss Harag to have an odd-looking breath and incorrect hit detection when the player unpauses or pauses the game while the attack was taking place.
- A bug that caused some unintentional-sized monsters to invade quest information was fixed.
Affected monsters are: Aknosom and Bishaten. Rajang, Teostra. Apex Mizutsune, Apex Rathalos. Apex Zinogre.
- A bug was fixed that prevented monsters trapped in traps during Rampage Quests from being counted toward the sub-assignment “Repel using weapons”.
- Fixes a bug that sometimes caused Apex Mizutsune’s breath attack to stop working when it was in a low state.
- Fixes a bug that caused Teostra’s dust not to disappear from the screen when he is killed while making it.
- A bug that prevented monsters moving occasionally was fixed when a Wailnard is used to lure them in certain circumstances.
- Fixes an occasional bug that prevents some damage being dealt with under certain timings, such as when Crimson Glow Valstrax is hit with certain attacks (like Axe: Amped Element Discharge), while Crimson Glow Valstrax absorbs energy.
- Fixes an occasional bug that caused all screen information to vanish if a player entered a tent following a restraining strike.
- A bug was fixed that caused the character of a player to respond vocally to requests for assistance when they were in a tent, while another player arrived.
- Fixes a bug that caused the Hunting Horn’s melody to be activated when the player begins a Magnificent Troo in certain circumstances.
- A bug that caused the target setting to be deleted on monsters was fixed. The Radial Menu Settings must now be set to Type 2. After opening the Custom Radial Menu, certain actions can then occur.
- Fixes a bug that caused the player to sometimes travel quickly to the upper region instead of to the lower during “The Allmother”.
- A message stating that the transport item has been damaged will appear after the player is hit. This was fixed.
- The game was modified so that the menu loadout can be changed in Radial Menu Settings.
- A location was fixed in Area 1 to prevent players from jumping over it if they are riding Canynes.
- A bug was fixed that prevented “Ammo up” from activating if players activated the skill with a decoration on their weapons. The player then had to switch weapons or return to their original weapon.
- Fixes a bug that caused Buddy attacks to disregard the Flinch Free skill.
- A bug was fixed that caused a glowing line beneath the chin to occur if Makeup/Paint 30 was set to luminous.
- A bug was fixed that prevented collected monster drops being counted toward optional subquests in the “Serpent Goddess of Thunder” and “The Allmother” quests.
- Fixes a bug that caused the model of a player’s character to become bent at the waist when they used a kunai. This was after the damage had been taken by Wyvern’s Fire.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the player from using the Charge Blade’s Sword after they had donedging in sword mode.
- A bug was fixed that caused the Sword Return Stroke of the Charge Blade to replace the Sword Forward Slash. This can be done right after performing a dodge in sword mode, without touching the left stick.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the Gunlance’s Artillery skill compensate from being applied fire element parts using Shelling or Charged Shelling.
- Fixes a bug that caused connection problems and crashed when the player had more than 15 status icons.
- Fixes a bug that caused severe angle correction after pressing X+A on the Charge Blade’s Counter Peak Performance.
- A bug that caused invincibility to be cancelled due to hitting the stop button when you use the dual blades of Demon Flight was fixed.
- A bug that prevented defense bonuses being displayed properly on the Arena equipment confirmation screen was fixed.
- Some effects’ brightness changes were made smoother.
- A bug was fixed that would cause the Buddy’s old name to display during quests if it were changed online.
- A bug that prevented monsters responding properly when launched from an angle towards the Lava Caverns vents was fixed.
- Fixes a bug that sometimes caused quest information to be incorrect when the player switches quickly between “Ready” or “Exit Standby” while playing online.
- A bug that prevented Lucky Life icons from disappearing when they were collected was fixed due to latency.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Additional bug fixes were made for miscellaneous reasons.
Publited at Thu 29 July 2021, 05:10.43 (+0000).