Britney Spears has gotten engaged! Britney Spears announces her engagement to Sam Asghari, almost five years after their union. She shows her stunning diamond ring in the midst of a conservatorship battle.
- Britney (39) shared happy news on Sunday via Instagram
- She posed with a massive diamond ring form her longtime boyfriend-turned-fiance Sam Asghari, 27, in the video
- Although the couple became legally married in 2017, they met on the sets of Britney’s music videos months before. Sam was her love interest in the video.
- The emerging actor has stood by the pop star despite the controversy surrounding her conservatorship. It has been in effect since 2008.
- Images of a diamond-ring pictured on Sam’s Instagram Stories appeared Saturday. However, he said that he was hacked, and they had been Photoshopped
Britney Spears is engaged.
The pop star, 39, revealed the happy news via Instagram on Sunday, sharing a smiling video of her flashing her sparkling diamond engagement ring while fiancé Sam Asghari, 27, peeked in from the side.
Overwhelmed with excitement, Spears wrote: ‘I can’t f***ing believe it!!!’
This comes not long after news that her father Jamie Spears was moving to end her financial conservatorship.
Wedding bells! Britney Spears announced her engagement to boyfriend Sam Asghari on Sunday
Sam and Britney first came into each other’s orbit in October 2016, when they starred together in her Slumber Party video.
Fittingly, her future fiancé was cast as her love interest.
Sam’s manager Brandon Cohen confirmed the news via a statement shortly after the lovebirds both posted on their Instagram accounts
‘The couple made their long-standing relationship official today and are deeply touched by the support, dedication and love expressed to them,’ He said, adding that Spears’ new ring was designed by N.Y.C. jeweler Roman Malayev.
The manager revealed that the New York–based jeweler Roman Malayev had come up with the ring’s stunning design.
‘He couldn’t be happier to be involved and make this one-of-a-kind ring,’ added Cohen.
The pop star, 39, revealed the happy news via Instagram on Sunday, sharing a smiling video of her flashing her sparkling diamond engagement ring while fiancé Sam Asghari, 27, peeked in from the side
Big day: Overwhelmed with excitement, Spears wrote: ‘I can’t f***ing believe it!!!’
Giving the finger: Sam shared the news on his own Instagram with a playful photo of Britney raising her ring finger as the lovebirds kissed
Publiated at Sun, 12 Sept 2021 22.48:43 +0000