Download Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.31 on Xbox, PC and Xbox.
Cyberpunk 2077’s developer CD Projekt has continued to improve the game almost a year after its launch.
Although not as large as the other updates, Update 1.31 does contain some important fixes.
The fix includes an improvement to weapon reload speed and a charge jump perk.
CD Projekt also fixed the problem of V being stuck in falling animations when crashed a motorcycle.
CD Projekt also has fixed an issue with registration rewards due network errors.
Although it may not seem like the best solution, GPU memory optimization on PlayStation consoles will make the game run more smoothly.
Although it is too soon to tell if this update will make the game worthwhile, it certainly makes the game more enjoyable.
Below is a complete list of Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.31 Patch Notes.
* A bug was fixed that prevented the base item of an item after it had been upgraded with a questtag from being removed from inventory.
* Fixes an issue in which weapon speed perks slow down the reload times.
* Correction of height for charged jump.
* Game difficulty affects the speed at which enemies can be detected stealthily.
* V won’t get trapped in falling animation while crashing into a motorbike.
Quests and Open World
* The Disasterpiece
– Judy stopped spawning in her van at Jig-Jig Street.
* This boot is made to be worn while walking.
After the quest has been completed, Thorton Galena “Rattler”, will not be invulnerable.
* Add some heat to the brat
– A bug was fixed that allowed the quest to reactivate on saving games made in game version 1.22.
*With a little help from my friends
– A problem was fixed where “Wait For the Nomads” would persist on the screen after the player had arrived at the junction.
– A problem was fixed that prevented the nomads from interacting to discuss the plan.
* The Nomad
– A problem where the player’s car got stuck between a blockade or a guardrail prevented them from returning to their car. This also stopped progress.
Quests and Open World
* A problem where roads did not appear wet after rainfall was fixed by ongoing work in the Wet Surfaces System.
1.31 – Wet surfaces will look better than ever before.
* Removing eyebrows and hair from cases that were previously set to be “off”.
* Fixes an issue that caused momentary blinding when shooting with a Tech gun.
*With a Little Help From My Friends, Carol fixed an issue in which she was either missing her tablet or sitting up during a scene.
* Missing descriptions of Overheat and Short Circuit Quickhack Tooltips were returned.
* Missing descriptions of Backpacker and Resist! mods for Footloose, Osmosis, Osmosis, Osmosis clothing modifications.
* A network error was corrected that prevented players from claiming in-game registration rewards. We recommend that you try it again.
* [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.
Publiated at Tue 14 Sep 2021, 12:56.20 +0000