55 percent of people take a longer bath than usual to allow them to have more time for themselves. Another one-sixth has been known to get a positive pep talk from the toilet.
Other things Brits do in the toilet include sex, drinking beer and writing to-do list.
It was also revealed that 82 percent of respondents are very particular when it comes time to using the bathroom. 67 percent believe that it is best to make the toilet paper fall “over” the remaining roll in order to conceal it.
74% of respondents must shower the same way, with face washing first followed by hair and arms.
B&Q’s spokesperson said that the bathroom was more than a room with taps and showers.
It’s the place we go to when we are ourselves.
We help customers create perfect spaces. With everything under one roof, and our showroom team ready to assist, we want Brits be able to design the perfect space for them.
A further 38 percent of respondents claimed to be able to think up the best ways to use a bath or shower.
A third of respondents also confessed to using the toilet for something other than eating and sleeping.
A majority of people would describe their bathroom as the heart and soul of the house. However, more than half don’t love the decor.
Accordingly, 37% of respondents plan to renovate it.
One in five respondents wanted to change the tiles and make the space larger.
Toilets with leaking taps, toilets that aren’t flushing properly and toilets running low on loo roll were the most irritating aspects of modern bathrooms.
TOP 40 UNUSUAL STEPS ADULT HAVE TAKEN IN THE BATHROOM
- Get Cried
- You can read a book
- Sex was a pleasure
- To avoid being hounded by people, go there
- Try on brand new clothing/shoes
- Phoned friends/loved one
- Wash the dog
- You can fall asleep in your bath
- Enjoy a cup tea
- Hang the laundry to dry
- Sang in the mirror
- Give yourself a positive pep talk
- Online games
- Their toenails were painted
- Work emails answered
- A TV Show Streamed in the Bath
- The weekly grocery shop was planned
- Video games played
- Written to-do lists
- Observed the news
- You could play games on the toilet, such as throwing your toilet roll in a trash can.
- Photos taken or edited
- Imagine a mirror scene.
- A dance
- Enjoyed a beer
- Watch a streaming TV program on the loo
- You have practiced speaking
- A night on the ground
- To see the whole ensemble/shoes, stand on one side of the toilet or bath.
- A business idea?
- Phoned their boss and answered the call
- You fell asleep in the loo
- Do some laundry
- Mirror – Reenact a portion of your day
- Send a message to a dating app
- Give houseplants “spa days”
- Make a video conference call to the loo
- Make a video conference in the bathtub
- Drawn or painted something
Publiated at Wed 15 Sep 2021, 07:12:00 +0000