If you’re looking to get your hands on a PlayStation 5 in 2022, then you may have to wait until next month to find stock.
According to the latest reports, the next PS5 stock drop at GAME won’t arrive until February.
The ever-reliable PS5 Stock UK account believes GAME will begin taking PS5 pre-orders in the first half of February.
That’s based on the fact that the PS5 release date is listed for February 18 on the GAME website.
“GAME has updated the release dates for PS5 Disc & Digital Editions (+ bundles) to the 18th of February, indicating a possible pre-order chance on the first or second week of February,” reads a PS5 Stock UK tweet.
“We should have more concrete information on the possible dates sometime next week. Stay tuned.”
If you’re hoping to bag a PlayStation 5 console in February, then you should check out the GAME website between 9-11.30am on the day of the restock.
Likewise, it’s worth signing in to your GAME account, and maybe even using the app as a back-up.
Additional PlayStation 5 shopping tips can be found below…
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME…
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
If you do manage to get hold of a PS5 and want some game recommendations, then you can’t go too far wrong with the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection.
The Legacy of Thieves Collection contains upgraded versions of Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy.
Fans will be able to select from different visual modes, including an option to play the games at 120 frames-per-second.
There’s also a 4K mode that targets 30 frames-per-second, as well as a 60 FPS mode at a resolution of 1080p.
February looks to be even better, with Dying Light 2, Sifu, Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring all launching during the month.
All copyrights for this article are reserved to Daily Express :: Gaming Feed