- Ref: NP/EFSA/FEEDCO/2022/02
- Budget: € 120,000.00 (€ 54,200 for lot 1 and € 65,800 for lot 2)
- Approximate launch date: March 2022
- Deadline to register interest: 25/02/2022
Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 established groups of additives with beneficial effects on the environment and physiological condition stabilisers. In view of providing guidance on the assessment of the efficacy of both types of feed additives, further information about possible candidate substances, their mode of action and valid end points for the assessment of its efficacy are needed. For that scope, a literature review will be performed to collect the available up-to-date scientific information.
- Lot 1: To identify candidate substances, microorganisms or products to become feed additives with a direct favourable effect on the environment; collecting data on their mode of action; effects observed, and endpoints assessed related to the efficacy.
- Lot 2: To identify candidate substances, microorganisms or products to become feed additives having an effect as physiological condition stabilisers; collecting data on their mode of action; effects observed, and endpoints assessed related to the efficacy.
Selection criteria – technical and professional capacity:
to deliver the service it is considered that experience is needed in systematic literature reviews, chemistry/biochemistry, animal nutrition, animal physiology, immunology, animal welfare, environmental science. Additional selection criteria will be defined for each lot in the tender specifications.
If you are interested in this procedure please send an email within the deadline to efsaprocurement [at] efsa.europa.eu quoting the reference of the procedure and specifying the following:
- your name/organisation’s name and address;
- whether you participate as a physical person or an organisation/private company.