DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Norway Light Vehicle Leasing Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study examines the leasing market across the passenger vehicle (PV) and the light commercial vehicle (LCV) segments and provides sales/parc data for the total market and the fleet and the company car (true fleet) segments.
It discusses the company car segment in detail and focuses on the development and the growth potential of the financial leasing, operational leasing, and outright purchase segments.
The analysis takes into account historical data, current market conditions, and insights and opinions collected from market participants to provide a 5-year outlook on growth opportunities. In addition to market data for new registrations and portfolios (PV and LCV), the study provides competitor data for the leading leasing service providers in the country for both the leasing segments (operational and financial) for the base year (2020).
Vehicle leasing presents a solution for several challenges associated with an organization’s mobility needs, such as vehicle funding, fleet maintenance, and residual risk. Businesses need to focus on their core products and services and, therefore, outsource support activities related to mobility, ranging from fleet purchasing to remarketing.
Unless an expert team is on the job, each segment in the value chain can present problems, such as cost spikes, utilization mismatches, irregularities in fleet maintenance, and dips in residual value. Leasing enables hassle-free on-demand mobility and provides access to fleet after-service facilities, along with a host of other benefits. The increasing demand for these services and facilities has driven the growth and regulation of the leasing ecosystem.
The evolution of any industry depends on the transformational trends linked to the macroeconomic factors of the region. The emerging business models that are expected to shape the market and reflect innovations in mobility solutions, such as rentals, car sharing, integrated mobility, and alternative powertrains, have also been covered in this study.
The study provides a 360-degree understanding of the leasing market in Norway.
Key Topics Covered:
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of The Top Three Strategic Imperatives on Norway’s Light Vehicle Leasing Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
- Key Findings
- Key Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
Research Scope and Definition
- Research Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
Light Vehicle Leasing Market Analysis
- Total Market And Company Car Market Analysis
- Corporate Leasing
- Private Leasing
- Powertrain Segmentation, Light Vehicle Leasing
- Sales Channel Segmentation, Light Vehicle Leasing
- Brand Class Segmentation, Light Vehicle Leasing
Market Competition Analysis
- Market Competition, Company Car Leasing
Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Private Leasing with flexible contracts
- Growth Opportunity 2 – xEV Leasing For The B2B Segment
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Digitalization of Leasing Companies
- Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wf4rrz