Want to know more about the upcoming Genshin Impact events? A new version of Genshin Impact arrives every six weeks, complete with new characters, quests, and events. It’s difficult to keep track of which events are currently running and if there are any new ones coming soon, so here’s a schedule for all current and upcoming Genshin Impact events.
There are usually a number of Genshin Impact events running simultaneously, and they aren’t just in-game events. When a new Genshin Impact character joins the game, the devs launch a web event at the same time – players learn about the latest characters through an interactive story told through a web browser. The rewards for completing different events range from in-game items like primogems and mora, to real life prizes like mouse mats and plushies.
Just like the Genshin Impact banners, most events are only available for a limited time, so it’s worth participating as soon as you can. New events are usually added to Genshin Impact after an update, but it’s worth keeping an eye out on this page as the devs do like to surprise the community.
GENSHIN IMPACT CURRENT EVENTS
Most Genshin Impact events last around two weeks, but some can be as short as a few days.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition $139.99 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
Here are the current Genshin Impact events:
- Luxuriant Vibrance: in-game battle pass – March 30 until May 9
- Character Test Run (Kamisato Ayato, Venti, Yun Jin, Sucrose): in-game event – March 30 until April 19
- Hues of the Violet Garden: in-game event – April 7 until April 25
GENSHIN IMPACT UPCOMING EVENTS
Mihoyo host Genshin Impact livestreams before a big update and cover the events coming to the game.
Here are the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.6 events:
- Character Test Run (Kamisato Ayaka, Sayu, Razor, Rosaria): in-game event – April 19 until May 10
- Vibro-Crystal Research: in-game event – April 21 until May 5
- Overflowing Mastery: in-game event – April 28 until May 5
- Marvelous Merchandise: in-game event – May 5 until May 13
- Three Realms Gateway Offering: in-game event
- Spices From the West: in-game event
- Ley Line Overflow: in-game event
That’s everything you need to know about the current and upcoming Genshin Impact events. Definitely check out our Genshin Impact codes guide if you’re looking to add some primogems and mora to your wallet. It’s also worth reading our Genshin Impact hangouts events guide – fortunately these events stick around permanently, so you can play through them whenever you want.