Wordle 466 is live for the duration of September 28, so you’d better hurry if you want to solve the answer and keep that crucial winning streak alive. Wordle 466 is a tough one, which is why Express Online is back with a brand new selection of clues. Now, while you could cheat and use this foolproof Wordle strategy to guarantee victory, the spoiler-free hints at the bottom of the page will leave you feeling less guilty. Good luck!
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses, which is not as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not great with words, then you might prefer something like daily maths-based puzzle Nerdle, where the aim is to figure out a mystery equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 466 hints, check out the latest clues for the September 28 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. If you really want to become a Wordle master, these are four of the best starting words to use.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 466 hints and clues for September 28…
1. Wordle 466 starts with the letter U.
2. Wordle 466 contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. To oust a monarch and claim the throne.