Here are the different times for regions around the world…
ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS UPDATE TIME – SUMMER WAVE 2
• July 29 at 6pm pacific time
• July 29 at 9pm eastern time
• July 30 at 2am BST / UK time
• July 30 at 10am Japanese standard time
• July 30 at 11am Australian eastern time
While Nintendo has not announced release times for other regions, the previous two major Animal Crossing New Horizons updates have all launched worldwide simultaneously.
So there’s a good chance Nintendo could follow this release pattern with summer update 2.
The upcoming Animal Crossing update comes hot on the heels of the first summer update which was released on July 3.
ICYMI, here’s what that patch included…
• Swimming and Diving – Grab a wet suit and get aquatically acquainted with your island marine life when swimming and diving arrive to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Swim in the inviting waters off the coast of your island and dive to discover and scoop up sea creatures that inhabit your island’s ecosystem. Keep your eyes peeled for any prospective additions to the museum, and make sure to listen for fun facts from Blathers when you donate your new discoveries.
• Pascal Brings Rewarding Recipes – While swimming, you might meet someone new! The friendly visitor Pascal seems to love scallops, and if you discover one while diving, he may ask you if he can have it. As a thank you, he’ll share some of his mermaid-themed DIY recipes.
• Gulliver? – After downloading the free update, a familiar face will occasionally wash up on shore, but sporting slightly different, pirate-like clothing. Offer him a helping hand and he’ll send a special reward to show his gratitude.