For those looking to get involved in television and film, BAFTA is offering the chance for women hoping to carve out a career in the industry to speak to the likes of Sex Education screenwriter Laurie Nunn and actress Aisling Bea.
BAFTA Connects is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for 19 aspiring female creatives, looking to build a career in film, games or television.
Amongst those taking part are Amanda Mealing, actor and director, who is well-known for her role in Casualty as Connie Beauchamp, and James Bond producer Barbara Broccoli.
This Country star and screenwriter Daisy May Cooper and broadcast Edith Bowman are also participating.
Jo Twist, CEO of Ukie, UK’s games and interactive entertainment industry trade body, will also be available to offer guidance and advice.
READ MORE: Kate Middleton heartbreak: Kate shares devastation over BAFTA film
The full list of leading female creatives who will be on hand to offer tips and guidance includes:
· Sandy Powell- costume designer (The Irishman, The Young Victoria)
· Aisling Bea- screenwriter and actor (This Way Up, Living With Yourself, The Fall)
· Laurie Nunn- screenwriter (Sex Education)
· Delyth Thomas – director (Victoria, The Worst Witch, The Story of Tracey Beaker)
· Amanda Mealing- actor and director (Four Weddings and a Funeral, Casualty, The Dumping Ground)
· Coco Jackson- television producer (Dancing on Ice, The Voice)
· Adrienne Law – games producer (Monument Valley 2, Assemble with Care)
· Phoebe De Gaye – costume designer (Killing Eve, The Spanish Princess)
· Barbara Broccoli – film producer (James Bond series, Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool, The Rhythm Section)
Phillip Schofield was ‘nervous’ on Dancing on Ice after coming out [INSIGHT]
Phillip Schofield series pulled by ITV over coronavirus fears [LATEST]
Jane McDonald reveals why she stepped down from Channel 5 series [VIDEO]
· Nainita Desai – composer (For Sama, The Royal Wedding: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle)
· Elizabeth Karlsen – film producer (Carol, Collette, On Chesil Beach)
· Daisy May Cooper- screenwriter and actor (This Country, The Personal History of David Copperfield)
· Edith Bowman- broadcaster (Glastonbury, Saving Planet Earth, The Vue Film Show)
· Lindy Hemming- costume designer ( Paddington 1 & 2, Wonder Woman)
· Pippa Harris – film and television producer (1917, Call the Midwife, The Hollow Crown, Revolutionary Road)
· Arianne Philips- costume designer (Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood, A Single Man, Walk The Line)
· Pippa Bennett-Warner- actress (Johnny English Strikes Again, Harlots, World of War Craft)
· Stella Corradi- director (Macbeth, The Party, Little Soldier)
· Jo Tist- CEO of Ukie, UK’s games and interactive entertainment industry trade body