UPDATE: Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.28 is now available to download and weighs in at around 11GB, depending if you’re playing on PC, PS4, or Xbox One.
The good news is that PC gamers can now remove parts of the latest COD game they don’t play anymore, which will help reduce the overall size of Modern Warfare.
While full patch notes have been released, it should be noted that the long-rumoured night mode has not been made available today. This is expected to go live next week as part of the Haunting of Verdansk Warzone event.
Details regarding today’s update can be found below:
- Fix for an issue where the “next unlocks” section was showing attachments out of order
- Fixed an issue where teammates could spawn inside a closed off room on Broadcast
- Fix for a bug where viewing the “Nevermore” execution in the menu could sometimes cause the animal model to get stuck
- Fixed a bug where grenades could fall through the floor in the Foreman’s Office while on Mialstor Tank Factory
- Fixed a lighting issue with the “Gilded Arm” variant from the Season Six Battle Pass
- Fix for an issue where players could experience a crash after reaching wave 45 or higher in Survival mode
- Improved stability for PC
- Increased minimum damage at range on the Kar98 in Warzone
- Reduced minimum damage at range on the SP-R 208 in Warzone
- Fixes to help improve volume levels with War Tracks slider
- Fixes to help prevent players from dying while completing the Subway puzzle
- Fix for a bug where players might not be able to access Bunker 11
- Fixed a gas mask bug when players attempt to complete the Station puzzle
- Fix for a bug where using a self-revive near the doors on the subway train, they will clip out of the train but still be transferred to the next station
- Fix for a collision bug near the entrance of the underground road on the West side of the airport
- If a player dies post doors closing of the subway car, they will be pulled out of gulag by the fast travel system and then pulled back into gulag for a match once it is their turn. This has been fixed
- Fix for an issue where the player’s view could be forcibly moved when exiting a vehicle or parachuting
- Fixed a bug where players could experience a crash after engaging with a Bounty contract
ORIGINAL: It won’t be long before COD fans are downloading the latest Call of Duty Warzone update across PS4, Xbox One and PC. The next patch will affect both Warzone and Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but so far there have been no detailed patch notes shared. However, we do know about one change that could prove incredibly useful for PC gamers.
According to a recent announcement from the dev team, after today’s patch, PC players will be able to delete parts of the game they don’t play.
This will help Modern Warfare gamers more than Warzone but it’s still a huge boost for those who enjoy both.
It will make it possible reduce the overall size of the game, which has ballooned since it first launched.
Full patch notes will be shared before Call of Duty Warzone 1.28 arrives and it should be noted that other changes could also be included.
There have been a few patches in recent weeks that have looked to remove exploits and tone down weapons.
So today’s Modern Warfare patch could include anything and we’ll need to keep an eye out for those first details.
As confirmed earlier today by Infinity Ward, this week’s Call of Duty update will be released on October 14, 2020, in the UK.
The Modern Warfare patch time has been set for 7am BST, although some gamers in the US will get a little earlier.
Due to the time difference, the update time in the United States will be 11pm PDT, October 13, on the West Coast.
The latest message from Infinity Ward adds: “Tonight’s update will begin rolling out at 11PM PDT!
“This update also includes mode specific uninstall options for PC MW owners. Instructions on how to do this will be included in the patch notes coming later this evening, so stay tuned!”