Among the wide range of features made available in this week’s “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare” update is an amusing Easter egg found in a new map Cheshire Park that spawns a mass gathering of squealing rats.
The rats gather around a Pied Piper statue before exploding their bright paint innards. Music plays from the statue as this happens.
It will take you significant effort to unlock the sequence, though.
Here are the steps you must take:
How to get Pied Piper Easter egg in ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’
- Shoot all five mouse traps located around the Cheshire Park map
- Find and pick up piece of cheese
- Take cheese to cheese wheel located on a shelf somewhere on the map
- Take cheese wheel to Pied Piper statue at Garden Square
- Face statue and follow on-screen instruction to place offering
- Enjoy the show