You will need:
• small plastic bucket with handle (seven inches in diameter)
• clear plastic sheet (letter sized, 8.5 inches x 11 inches)
• double sided tape (12 inches long x a quarter inch)
• 1/4 inch flat elastic (15 inches long)
• tape measure
• utility knife
• hole punch
1. Draw a top cut line parallel to the top opening of the bucket. With the lid removed, cut the top of the bucket along this line with the utility knife.
Make sure the cut is clear and there are no sharp edges. Sand the cut edges smooth, if you have to.
2. To make the headband cut the top of the bucket in two, leaving the handle on one of the sides.
3. Round the corners with the utility knife so that the are no sharp edges pressing against your temples.
9. Cut two pieces of thread, each six inches long. Insert the thread through one of the old handle holes and through the hole on the clear visor. Tie a knot and cut off the ends of the thread.
Pull the thread until you hide the knot inside the top part of the face shield. Repeat on the other side.
10. Cut a piece of the 1/4 inch elastic and use a lighter to melt the ends to prevent them from unravelling. Feed the elastic through the old handle holes, adjust the length if needed, and tie it off.
Pull the elastic to make sure nothing comes undone. Round the bottom corners wither with scissors.