The new FIFA 20 update is out now on PS4 and Xbox
EA Sports has released a new FIFA 20 update this week ahead of its next TOTS SF reveal. The Bundesliga is expected to be the next League that will be showcased, likely on Friday, May 8. We’ve already seen squads assembled by the Community, as well as from the English Football League, Premier League, and the Saudi Pro League. EA Sports has not confirmed what order they will be announcing squads in, so there could always be a few surprises along the way.
This week’s FIFA 20 update on PS4 and Xbox One won’t be changing much behind the scene for players who have been enjoying FIFA Ultimate Team.
While today’s FIFA patch does contain some connection tweaks, which could prove useful while playing online, there are no listed changes to FUT.
EA Sports has confirmed that they have made a few visual changes to kits, but these are likely to affect all game modes.
You can find the patch notes for FIFA 20 update 1.20 below and it should be noted that the latest update weighs in at around 5GB on consoles.
The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & Console and includes the following:
- Added a Connection Monitoring option in Settings.
- This option enables the display of certain information regarding your connection while in an online match.
- This option is currently only available to a select group of players while we gather feedback and tune the associated values. We will communicate our plans for releasing this to a wider audience when more information is available.
- All other players will see this option as greyed out, and will not be able to toggle it on at this time.
- Made the following change:
- Updates to multiple kits and tifos.
- Addressed the following issues:
- Scrolling line ups were not correctly displaying names.
- In VOLTA FOOTBALL, the avatar’s saved customizations were not displayed in some cases.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 20 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
HOW DOES FIFA 20 TOTS SF WORK?
Squad Releases – Released each Friday throughout TOTSSF, there will be a unique squad showcasing some of the best performers so far this season. Additional players from those sides will be available during the corresponding weeks as Objectives and Squad Building Challenges.
9 additional squads will be released throughout the TOTSSF campaign. Two of those respective leagues’ side, the CSL and MLS Leagues, will be based on the most recent campaign that culminated before 2020.
Squad Building Challenges – Flashback SBCs are back for TOTSSF! Players who stood out in previous Team of the Seasons will be celebrated with special items.
Moments of brilliance can strike at any time. To acknowledge some of these outstanding feats, TOTSSF Squad Building Challenges will be awarded to players who had standout moments but did not qualify for their respective Team of the Season So Far.
Each week will feature a range of additional Squad Building Challenges, available for a limited time. Many familiar as well as some new favourites will be released, including the popular Premium League Upgrade SBCs, available for 24 hours towards the conclusion of each League Team of the Season So Far beginning following the Community TOTSSF.