Fortnite developer Epic Games has ushered in the overtime challenges for Week 11.
Fortnite Season 2 challenges have worked differently in the latest season, focusing on specific characters from the Battle Pass.
However, now that Chapter 2: Season 2 has been extended until June, Epic has released a series of overtime challenges for players to complete.
Unlike the previous challenges, the Week 11 tasks will earn players additional XP for the Battle Pass.
This should make it easier to level up the Battle Pass, which has been problematic for some fans this season.
Titled Location Domination, the latest wave of challenges task players with completing various missions in different landmarks.
You’ll need to throw Henchmen overboard The Yacht, damage players at The Agency, and search Ammo Boxes at Lazy Lakes.
One of the trickier tasks challenges players with destroying Gnomes at Camp Cod or Fort Crumpet.
READ MORE: Fortnite Compact Cars, Hydro 16 collect metal Location Domination challenge SOLVED
This task can be difficult, because not only do you have to find the unmarked locations, but then you’ll need to discover the Gnomes.
First up is Camp Cod, which can be found at the southern part of the map, on the island south-east of Misty Meadows.
Fort Crumpet, meanwhile, is in the northern part of the map, just to the west of Sweaty Sands.
Once you arrive at the locations, you’ll then need to find the Gnomes. There are plenty around, so you shouldn’t find it too difficult, but just in case, check out the video below for the exact locations.
The remaining Fortnite Week 11 challenges can be seen below.
Fortnite Location Domination Overtime challenges…
• Eliminate players or Henchmen at Pleasant Park (5) (10) (100)
• Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner at The Grotto (3) (5) (10)
• Throw Henchmen overboard The Yacht (3) (5) (10)
• Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod or Fort Crumpet (3) (7) (15)
• Damage players at The Agency (500) (1,500) (10,000)
• Collect metal at Hydro 16 or Compact Cars (250) (750) (1,500)
• Search ammo boxes at Lazy Lake (5) (15) (30)
• Search Chests at Retail Row (5) (15) (30)
• Catch fish at Slurpy Swamp (5) (25) (100)
• Place top 10 after landing at Dirty Docks (3) (6) (10)