Fortnite iKONIK skin is an eagerly anticipated new skin for Fortnite Battle Royale.
The Fortnite iKONIK skin was revealed last month alongside the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10 – the South Korean tech giant’s new flagship phone.
Fortnite iKONIK is the latest in a long line of exclusive, rare skins with one of the most sought after being the Fortnite Galaxy skin.
The Fortnite iKONIK is a K-Pop inspired outfit, and like the Galaxy skin is set to be one of the most in-demand Fortnite cosmetics.
The reason why it’s so exclusive is to get the Fortnite iKONIK skin you have to purchase a new phone.
The Fortnite iKONIK skin is a reward for those that purchase the Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 or S10 Plus.
In a post online Samsung explained how you can claim your Fortnite iKONIK skin once you’ve bought one of these aforementioned devices…
Fortnite iKONIK – How to get iKONIK skin, new map coming, S10 event date
FORTNITE IKONIK – HOW TO CLAIM SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 SKIN
• Download and launch Fortnite on your qualifying Samsung device
• Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account
• Go to the Store. When your iKONIK outfit becomes available, it will appear in the Store. Once it is available, tap on the iKONIK outfit. Make sure your store is set to Samsung in Settings > Account
• A notice will pop up asking you to register a credit card, if you have not done so already. Click Next on the pop-up and register a credit card (your card will not be charged)
• Tap the iKONIK outfit again to complete the redemption by 12/31/19.
• Your iKONIK outfit will be available in your LOCKER within your ACCOUNT AND EQUIPMENT
However, fans will have to wait a little longer to get the Fortnite iKONIK skin as its release has been delayed.
The Samsung Support USA Twitter announced the delay, posting: “In order for #GalaxyS10 users to have the best experience redeeming the iKONIK outfit and Scenario emote, Samsung and Epic Games are taking extra time to further review this process before making the promotion widely available.”
In a related promotion Samsung will also be hosting a special Fortnite event in New York that involves Ninja and K-Pop star iKON – the inspiration of the iKONIK skin.
Fortnite iKONIK is an exclusive skin for the Galaxy S10 family of smartphones
Fortnite x Galaxy will take place in New York at Samsung 837 on Saturday March 16 2019.
A new Creative Island map has been designed exclusively for the big Fortnite Samsung event.
The Samsung description for the event says: “Sign up to learn how you can join gaming legend, Ninja, and K-Pop sensations, iKON, for a one-of-a-kind Fortnite x Galaxy gaming experience in New York at Samsung 837.”
• Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite Battle Royale news