Fortnite developer Epic Games is getting ready to release update 12.21 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
The next Fortnite update will be available to download from 6am UK time on the morning of March 24.
Perhaps surprisingly given that it’s not a full update is that v12.21 will be accompanied by a period of server downtime.
The exact contents of the update remain a mystery, but it’s unlikely to contain too many new items or major map changes.
Express Online will update this article when skins, items and new content is leaked during the server downtime.
In the meantime, Fortnite fans can check out some of the early patch notes for the Battle Royale and Creative update.
According to the Fortnite Trello page, update 12.21 could address issues with Spy Games, style selections and the Harpoon Gun not catching loot.
Epic is also working on fixes for the Auto Pick Up not functioning properly, as well as the Deadpool Plunger not being visible on a certain aspect ratio.
You can check out the Fortnite update 12.21 early patch notes below, and remember to check back from 6am UK on March 24 for all of the leaks.
Fortnite update 12.21 Battle Royale issues…
• Spy Games: Stuck on “Select Tech” screen.
– In a Spy Games mode, players may get stuck on the “Select Tech” screen.
• Style selections for certain Locker items not saving.
– Players’ style selection for certain Locker items may not save.
• Harpoon Gun not catching loot consistently.
– The Harpoon Gun does not successfully catch loot on a consistent basis.
• Auto Pick Up not functioning properly.
– Players may be unable to pick up items using Auto Pick Up.
• Deadpool Plunger not visible on 4:3 aspect ratio.
– The Deadpool Plunger from his Week 3 Challenges is not visible.
Fortnite update 12.21 Creative issues…
• Billboard Settings do not save when copied.
– When copying Billboards, the settings will not save from the copied Billboard.
• Interactive UI not functioning properly when using the Quick Menu on mobile.
– Players on mobile will not be able to interact with the Quick Menu using the pre-assigned buttons.
• Creepin’ Cardboard takes up too much memory.
– Placing a Creepin Cardboard may take up a lot of memory and then go invisible while the memory issue persists.