GTA 5 Online update is set to arrive in the next 24-hours, and that means the current rewards and bonuses are set to be replaced. So if you haven’t grabbed what is needed to get the most out of your business and money-making operations, today is the day to do it. For everyone who downloaded GTA 5 Online free from the Epic Games Store, this will mean the Gunrunning Missions. Currently, Gunrunning activities have been given a big boost, with Research Speeds Doubled and all Gunrunning Sell Missions delivering Double Rewards.
If you grabbed the free version of GTA 5 Online from the Epic Games Store, it would have come with the Bunker, along with a number of other bonuses.
Bunker Missions are slow-burning and usually involve stealing a lot of supplies, and if you were smart, you may have upgraded some parts of your facilities to make it work more efficiently.
However much you have sunk into your operation, today will be the day to make sure you have sold all the stocks you have.
This usually means teaming up with others so you don’t get stuck doing everything yourself.
“Sitting on a stockpile of less-than-legal weaponry is a dangerous prospect – it increases risk, sure, but it also boosts reward in equal measure,” a message from Rockstar Games adds.
“This week, in addition to Research Speed being doubled, Gunrunning Sell Missions are paying out double, so there’s plenty of demand. Are you ready to supply?
“Los Santos can be a surface-level place: half of the office space is dedicated to agents, plastic surgeons and reality TV production; it’s a city built upon narcissism and vanity.
“It makes sense that the real action is lurking underground. The Bunker Series is proof: a selection of firefights that pits you against your opponents in a confined, claustrophobic space, miles below the surface. If you venture into the deep and emerge victorious, you’ll earn 2X GTA$ & RP.”
If you do successfully sell all your stock, here are some of the upgrades you can spend on your ill-gotten gains:
Bunker Upgrades & Add-Ons – 30% off:
- Bunker Styles
- Personal Quarters
- Shooting Range
- Gun Locker
It should also be noted that the Grotti Itali GTO is the current Lucky Wheel top prize, meaning you have a few more spins to try and win it before it disappears.
A rundown of everything that is currently available in GTA Online can be found below:
- Double GTA$ & RP in the Bunker Series
- Win a customized Grotti Itali GTO as the latest Lucky Wheel top prize
- All Pistols are currently free at Ammu-Nation
- Bunkers are 40% off, and the following Bunker Upgrades & Add-Ons are 30% off: Bunker Styles, Personal Quarters, Shooting Range, Gun Locker, and Transportation
- New Vehicles Discounts: 40% off both the Överflöd Entity XXR and the Karin Sultan RS, and 30% off the Progen Emerus and the HVY Nightshark
- New Twitch Prime Benefits: 80% off the Tula plane and 60% off the Grotti Furia, also a rebate for a free Paleto Bay Arcade is still available
- A one-time gift of GTA$ 500,000 is still available for players that log in this month
- And Double GTA$ & RP on Gunrunning Sell Missions, and Gunrunning Research Speed is now running 2X faster.
It should also be noted that the free download of GTA 5 Online available on the Epic Games Store will be disappearing this week too. Grand Theft Auto 5 can be added to your account on at no extra charge until Thursday, May 21, 2020.