Rebel Wilson and Anheuser-Busch heir Jacob Busch have gone public with their romance, and it’s clear that she’s smitten with the dashing businessman. Here’s what you should know about Jacob.
Rebel Wilson introduced fans to her new boyfriend, Jacob Busch, 29, in a series of adorable Instagram photos on September 24. The Pitch Perfect actress, 40, was taking a trip to Monaco with actresses Helen Mirren and Kate Beckinsale. And she had Jacob by her side for the adventure! Here’s what you should know about the man who’s stolen Rebel’s heart:
1. He’s an heir to the Anheuser-Busch fortune. Jacob’s father is Peter W. Busch, a descendant of Adolphus Busch, who founded the brewery in 1852. Today, Anheuser-Busch manufactures the beer brands Budweiser, Shock Top, Busch, Michelob, and Rolling Rock, among others. Jacob has a net worth of $ 100 million.
2. He was introduced to Rebel by a mutual friend. The friend set them up in 2019 and they hit it off immediately, according to PEOPLE. They kept a long-distance romance alive, despite the fact that Rebel was quarantining during the pandemic in Australia while Jacob remained in Los Angeles. Things apparently started heating up once she returned to the United States.
3. He used to date RHOBH star Adrienne Maloof. Jacob dated Adrienne, who was 28 years his senior, from 2013 to 2015. He even appeared on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills three times during season 5. Adrienne defended their age gap in 2013, when she was 52 and he was 24. “When you meet someone they don’t have a number on their forehead,” she told E! News. Our great grandfathers knew each other through the liquor industry. When we met we just hit it off. It felt so natural, so organic.”
4. He’s an animal lover. Jacob’s Instagram feed is full of photos of cute animals, including his family’s elephant (they’re that rich), Budweiser, who died in March 2018. “Bud played a large part in the Busch family,” Jacob wrote on instagram. “He was our family. It will be hard to go back to Grants Farm knowing he won’t be there to greet us. Bud, over 34 years has been the best part of the farm. Unfortunately my children will not know Bud, but will see him in photographs.”
5. He’s charitable. Jacob works with several charities, including Mission Save Her, which helps to fight sexual and human trafficking. He’s a West Coast ambassador of The Peter W. Busch Foundation to benefit The Busch Wildlife Sanctuary, and is involved with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and The Boys and Girls Club.