The former professional ballroom dancer is currently in lockdown with his wife Sue Goodman, 55, and spoke exclusively to Express.co.uk about Strictly Come Dancing’s future.
He revealed: “I spoke last week with Craig Revel Horwood, and he said as far as he knows Strictly will 100 per cent go ahead.
“It may not be exactly the format that it has been in the past, maybe there won’t be an audience but there will be judges.”
Strictly Come Dancing is a globally watched programme and is licensed in 42 countries including Germany.
READ MORE:Strictly Come Dancing: Len Goodman exposes ‘impossible’ secret
Len explained some of the measures the show may now take to ensure the safety of its celebrity contestants.
“What they did in Germany I’m told, is the judges had a perspex screen so that they weren’t able to touch each other.”
On March 15, Germany closed their borders, and all events with more than 1,000 attendees were banned.
However, TV shows in the country have continued to air without audiences.
“My wife and I, we have been indoors, we’ve been playing scrabble, we’re doing jigsaws, lots of things indoors that don’t involve energy.
“I’ve learnt things from helping older people and their concerns about bills.
“I never knew if you leave a plug in, you’re using energy, if you unplug it, it saves you a bit of money.”
Hoping to learn more about ways to save energy and help other vulnerable members of society, Len looked at a website called Smart Energy GB.