It has also been rumoured that Nintendo could be about to announce a Pikmin game as well as a Metroid Prime Trilogy compilation for the Switch.
These reveals could drop out of the blue, much like the Paper Mario announcement did, outside of a Nintendo Direct broadcast.
And ahead of the next Direct – whenever that may be – a leak has hinted at some of the games that could be coming to Nintendo’s hugely popular system.
As revealed in a post on Twitter, Amazon France briefly listed several third party games for the Switch as well as other formats.
These titles were as follows…
• Three games from Bethesda (one Switch only, two multi-platform)
• Two games from Square (both Switch-only)
• Two games from Warner (one Switch-only, one multiplatform)
• Two games from Ubisoft (two multiplatform)
• One game from Take Two (Multiplatform)
• One game from Capcom (Switch only)