A new patch has arrived in Red Dead Online, but there have also been some issues flagged with what has been added to Red Dead Redemption 2’s multiplayer mode. Since the previous updates have been released, players on the PS4 platform have been having issues logging in to the game for regular durations. And with a big GTA 5 Online update on the way too, fans are hoping to see some much-needed fixes deployed this week, without having to wait around for them.
Rockstar Games has already confirmed that the new GTA 5 Online will be arriving later today, August 11, 2020.
It’s one of the biggest patches released so far this year, and it will be adding new co-op missions, as well as brand-new vehicles to buy.
A message from Rockstar adds: “Featuring everything from tense new co-op missions launched from your Super Yacht to the track-based thrills of new Open Wheel Races, to a fleet of new vehicles to acquire and much more, Summer in Los Santos has something for everyone.
“Plus, a number of general improvements and fixes – as well as our ongoing series of weekly special events and bonuses to take part in over the coming months – once the Los Santos Summer Special hits GTA Online on August 11th.”
Tuesday is the usual day that new Red Dead Online updates are released, so there is still a good chance of something new coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC. Fans have already reported a new patch weighing in between 2GB-4GB going live.
And fans have also been keeping track of the big issues affecting Red Dead Online, some of which can be found listed below:
- PS4: Players on PS4 are impacted by today’s update more than the other platforms; many can’t play the game at all for more than a minute or so.
- PC Issues: Alt+tabbing causes a crash to desktop
- Trader Issues: Unable to purchase Butcher table from Cripps.
The current in-game bonuses and discounts are scheduled to end, so more discounts could be coming to the game.
The most recent deals and discounts available in Red Dead Online include the following:
- A 50% boost in XP and payouts for New Legendary Animals, the Teca and Sun Gators’ samples and skin sales
- A free special colourway of the O’Quinn Hat for taking down the Teca Gator, and a free a special colourway of the Helsby Gloves for taking down the Sun Gator