8) What is the name of the Shakespeare play in which a jealous ‘Moor’ is manipulated into believing his wife is cheating on him? (Bonus: Can you name his wife and manipulative ‘friend’? A point for each.)
9) A theory exists which suggests a famous playwright working at the same time faked his death in order to write under the assumed name of William Shakespeare – who is this?
10) Which famous actor who lived in the 1700s built a ‘temple’ to William Shakespeare in his front garden in Hampton, which has now become a famous tourist attraction?
11) Which of these plays has NOT been made into a film involving Sir Kenneth Branagh as an actor or director? As You Like It, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Love’s Labour’s Lost.
12) Which Shakespeare play has been adapted for film the most, as of 2013?
13) Which of these modern films is NOT a Shakespeare adaptation? 10 Things I Hate About You, Clueless, She’s the Man, Forbidden Planet. (Bonus: Of what is it an adaptation?)
14) Which character says the line ‘A plague on both your houses’ in Romeo and Juliet?
15) From which play is this quote taken? “If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?”