Victoria Derbyshire, 51, took to Instagram this morning to share a behind-the-scenes snap from BBC Broadcasting House ahead of her latest stint on TV.
The news presenter also thanked her fans for their continued support after it was announced last week that her self-titled current affairs programme has been cancelled.
This morning she defiantly told her 8,134 followers: “Lets keep going.”
In the picture, Victoria looked radiant in a bold red shirt and black skirt as she inspected her reflection in a dressing room mirror.
Wearing her hair in soft curls over her shoulder, she could be seen performing last minute outfit checks and adjusting her clothing.
Make-up and paperwork filled the desk in front of the popular television personality in the picture.
Victoria captioned the post: “Hey it’s Monday. Thanks for all your support. Love ya. Let’s keep going. Join us live 10am @bbctwo @bbcnews.”
Last week, the BBC start took to Twitter to reveal she was “absolutely devastated” to learn about the cancellation of her show.
The former Newsnight presenter told her 105,800 followers: “Absolutely devastated at the plan to end our programme (which I first learned about in yesterday’s Times).
“I’m unbelievably proud of what our team and our show have achieved in under 5 years.”
The current affairs programme won a news coverage BAFTA in 2017 and Victoria herself has been nominated for – and won – several awards for presenting the show, which first aired in 2015.