This is why we have launched an initiative all around Protecting Your Future, with some fantastic content packed with tips inside your Daily Express and Sunday Express over the next few weeks. And to kick this off, we are giving you the chance to walk away with this great prize!
Premium Bonds are a type of Government-owned lottery bond, run by National Savings and Investments, with a monthly prize draw providing winning bondholders with a pay-out.
Anyone aged 16 or over can buy bonds from £25 up to £50,000, with each £1 you invest being given a unique bond number.
All numbers are put into the draw each month, regardless of issue date.
So whether you want to invest in premium bonds for yourself, your children or grandchildren, this is a great way to protect yours or their future wealth.
It is estimated that 22 million Britons own Premium Bonds, worth £86billion.
Prize winning bond numbers are chosen by the NS&I’s computer, Ernie – the Electronic Random Number Indicator Equipment.
So go on, don’t miss out to be in with the chance of winning!
How do I enter?
It’s super simple! Each day at 9.30am on this article page we will be placing a daily special word which you will need to note down.
Once you’ve collected two of the special words, fill out and submit the entry form below to be in with a chance of winning!
Closing date for entries is Friday July 31, 2020 at 4pm.
Today’s word is SAVINGS
Check this page again tomorrow for the next special word and you’ll have everything you need to complete your entry.
You can find this article at express.co.uk/pbcomp
Plus don’t miss out on brilliant tips and advice on protecting your future wealth from inside your Daily Express on weekdays next week!
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents who are 18 or over at the time of the draw, except employees of Reach, their affiliated companies and their families.
2. You will be required to enter your name and email address to enter
3. The competition closes on Friday July 31 at 4pm. Entries received after this date will not be accepted
4. To enter this competition you will be required to collect two out of seven special words which will appear in the Daily Express newspaper and online on express.co.uk. These special words will appear from Saturday July 18 until Friday July 24, 2020.
5. You only need to collect two of these special words to enter
6. This article will be updated by 9.30am each day with the new special word for the day. You will find a different special word each day from Saturday July 18 until Friday July 24, 2020.
7. If the special words submitted are incorrect and don’t match the special words printed in the newspaper and online, your entry will be disqualified
8. Only one entrant per email address will be accepted. All subsequent entries will be removed from the competition.
9. Ten winners will be picked at random from all valid entries
10. Ten winners will win a cash prize of £1,000 each which will be granted via a cheque in their name
11. Winners will need to organise investing the prize money in Premium Bonds with NS&I directly. More information about how this works can be found here.
12. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable
13. The winner will be contacted via email by 4pm on Tuesday August 11, 2020.
14. If any of the ten winners cannot be contacted by Reach within 7 days of being notified of their status as the winner by email, then Reach reserves the right to then select an alternative winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original winner.
15. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the alternative winner is selected.
16. The cheque will be delivered to the winner’s home address via recorded delivery
17. This competition is running in the Daily Express, Sunday Express and online through express.co.uk
18. The promoter of this competition is Reach, the publisher of the Daily Express. Each entrant understands and acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook and releases Facebook from any liability in respect of the competition.
19. Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to the Express Finance newsletter sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
20. For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for the administration of this competition.
21. We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement here.